Thursday, April 10, 2014

Android > iPhone

Reasons I like Android over iPhone
  • Podcasts - When I listen to podcasts and remove the airbuds, the audio automatically stops. But then when I put the headphones back in, it automatically starts playing again where I left off!
  • Podcasts - When I'm listening to a podcast that is being streamed over my wireless wi-fi. And if I leave the wi-fi network, it will automatically switch over to stream the content over my cell phone.
  • Google maps, can't compare.
  • Live wallpaper - with dozens of cool free ones others have developed
  • amazing number of options for power consumption
  • Widgets make the UX very nice
  • Weather display is way better
  • Play Pandora while playing other games
  • UI for cut'n'paste text is much easier to use, and more powerful, making it a lot faster to copy'n'paste, etc. I can actually look up address in Chrome, and quickly copy them into the Navigator app!!!
  • Texting - when I type something that it auto corrects, all I have to do is go back a space and it will redo the autocorrect. So if I'm purposely typing something weird, its easy to keep, and if I mistype something, it corrects it!
  • Cut'n'paste - once you understand the icons, it is super easy to copy/cut/paste text wherever you want it.

What I think is better on iPhone

  • Ringtones are not as good as iPhone ringtones, but a few are cute that I'm going used to.

No comments: